Sunday 24 April 2011

Progress so Far (aka zilch)

It's been well over a month since I started this blog up and despite what I said about writing up reviews to release on the ever expensive interwebs, all of the content I have written, gathered and posted has amounted to an amazing nothing, inspiring eh?

But alas I am actually working on something! I know, shocking right, but I am currently playing through a game and taking notes (whoa!) for a review I intend to write, which if all goes well, should not be too long before I release it. Should be fairly jumbled and nonsensical since I have no idea how to write when it comes to reviews, but hey, what can you do!

Anyhow I'm gonna head back to gaming and maybe one day get finished on writing my first review, now to just hope everything goes to plan -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment